Follow SimplySheStamps

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Why you need Stella...

 Here's one of the make-n-takes from my big celebration last weekend.  It features the Lift Me Up bundle from the new Occasions Catalog and the Cupcakes & Carousels DSP stack too!  Yes, I was inspired from the cover of the catalog...why totally reinvent the wheel.

I've heard before about all the benefits crafting has to your brain.  And "mistakes" are just opportunities to problem-solve.  I did just that last weekend.

Can you see the shimmer on the balloon in the above photo?  It's really beautiful in real life and you can't even notice it in the first photo above.  That's a Wink of Stella!

I was a little messy with my glue when I was putting the balloon thinlit overlay on top of the sponged balloon background.  So I just covered it up with some clear Wink of Stella!  Just in the portions that had the glue spots...I accented some parts of the balloon, not the whole thing.



No comments:

Post a Comment