Follow SimplySheStamps

Monday, August 11, 2014

Masculine Monday - Everyday Occasions Card Kit

©Stampin’ Up! 2014
©Stampin’ Up! 2014

























Welcome to Masculine Monday!  I have challenged myself to post projects for the men in our lives each Monday.  The Everyday Occasions card kit sure came in handy today!  In the first photo you'll see two of the cards made exactly from the instructions included in the kit.  The second photo shows a card that I modified from another sample.  You know, it's sometimes difficult to create something from scratch.  That's when inspiration comes into play.  I find that once I start stamping (or CASEing, as I often do) my creative juices start flowing and I make some modifications or create something of my own. Where do you find your creative inspiration?

Click on the image to order your kit today!

No comments:

Post a Comment