Follow SimplySheStamps

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Seaside Treat

Images ©Stampin’ Up! 2014
Here's a treat!  Found these cute "starfish" individually wrapped cookies at the store and they just screamed "Tempting Turquoise" to me.  I find myself purchasing products, whether they be food items, office/school supplies or housewares, because they remind me of a Stampin' Up! color or pattern.   Does that ever happen to you?????  Thought these would make easy favors for a little boy's birthday or a pick-me-up for a male co-worker.  Sorry about the broken corner of the cookie...my camera fell on it as I tried to take the picture...ooops.  That Top Note die is one of my most-used Big Shot tools.  Don't miss your chance to purchase your Big Shot and get free (or discounted) stuff...certain bundle deals good only until the end of August!

And where did I get those blue rhinestones you ask??!?!?  I colored them with our new Blendabilities alcohol-based markers!  You also are getting a sneak peek at the mini stapler available August 28 in the Holiday Catalog.

No comments:

Post a Comment