Follow SimplySheStamps

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Make a little art!

You're visiting my blog, so you must enjoy being crafty like me!  Did you know that by being crafty and making art (hand-stamped cards and gifts are little works of art of course!) you are increasing your confidence in yourself an ability to complete tasks?  Read about this Drexel University study which has concluded that 45 minutes of art-making improves self-confidence...and more!

I have often commented to others that stamping and scrapbooking is my "art therapy" which helps with my stress levels.  All too often I hear, "I'm too busy to be crafty...stamp...create, etc."  Well, get out your calendar and schedule a date with yourself, or with friends, to get crafty!  It's good for you!

Join me in setting aside 45 minutes on Saturday, October 1 to make a little art!  It's World Card Making Day so it's a perfect day to spend some time creating and increasing your thinking skills and lowering your stress levels!






No comments:

Post a Comment