What's the THREE-COLOR CARD CLUB?
With 16 new and returning colors in the upcoming 2023-2024 Annual Catalog, I thought I'd offer a special kind of club where you can build up your supply on a budget and with some perks!
Here are the basics...
· Place an online order for the month (May, June, July, and August) using a specific Host Code by the 15th of the month
· Choose what you'd like to order from my suggestions for that month or from your own wish list (minimum order is $50 before shipping & tax)
· No need to commit to all four months, but get a free stamp set ($24 or less) after participating all four months!
· Three monthly projects (including one fun-fold/technique) will showcase a stamp set and three new/returning colors. I will provide a video demonstrating the projects.
· A pdf with detailed instructions including measurements will be emailed to you!
· Some special gifts are provided to you as a Card Club Member!
My suggestions for your monthly order will include a stamp set, three colors of ink pads, a cardstock pack, ribbon/embellishments, and suggested tools like a coordinating punch. The following stamp sets and colors will be featured each month.
MAY: Circle Sayings stamp set
Azure Afternoon, Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Burst
Bubble Bath, Moody Mauve, Lost Lagoon
Lemon Lolly, Blueberry Bushel, Fresh Freesia
Pecan Pie, Misty Moonlight, Pretty Peacock
You’ll need some additional basic supplies such as: Basic White Cardstock, Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad, adhesive & Dimensionals, blocks for your stamps, and a Paper Trimmer to cut your cardstock.
More details are on the calendar on my website: jmazur.stampinup.net
and on my Facebook Page and Blog!
CHECK BACK HERE ON MY BLOG
ON MAY 3 FOR EASY ORDERING!
Julia Mazur, Stampin’ Up! Independent Demonstrator