Follow SimplySheStamps

Friday, July 14, 2017

When life gives you lemons...

...chuck them right back! 

Rewind to the end of June when it seemed like I just couldn't catch a break...broken air conditioning in my car AND at home with a heatwave, the pool not working so couldn't cool off there, basement flooding (with the sewer back-up no less...yuck!), rain after each time we stained part of the deck (which is a long process since we have A LOT of deck) and gallbladder surgery (that had quite a longer recovery time than I anticipated).   I made this canvas art by "case-ing" a card in the new 2017-18 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog on page 90 to channel my frustrations into something creative.  This photo does not do Lemon Lime Twist justice!  It's a new In Color and the one that I thought I would never really use, but it has become a favorite color of mine!



No comments:

Post a Comment