Follow SimplySheStamps

Saturday, June 13, 2020

Get a FREE stamp and tool bundle!


It’s a Bundle Bash! 

Here’s a fun opportunity...become a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
and select any stamp or tool bundle from the new 2020–2021 Annual Catalog 
for FREEEE!

When you purchase your Starter Kit for just $99, you can select ONE stamp/punch bundle (p. 168–169) or ONE stamp/die bundle (p. 173-179) from
 the 2020–2021 Annual Catalog in addition to the regular Starter Kit!
  That's up to a $60.25 addition to the already $125 in products you get in the kit!

It’s another great time to join Stampin’ Up! and my team, The INK Crowd!  You could be your own best customer…I've been mine for over 18 years!   I love not paying full price while earning rewards and some income to fund my crafting addiction. You could hold social-distancing small group crafting parties with your friends and family.  You could run an online/social media business if you’re crafty and tech-savy (although I’m a bit technologically challenged and I have a blog, Facebook business page, and even post Facebook LIVE videos!).  And you know what else I love?  The relationships I’ve made and the places I’ve been over the past 18 years because of Stampin’ Up! 

 a. Seriously, it’s a no-obligation kit, but it comes with great opportunities
 b. Minimum 20% savings
 c. Chance to earn FREE product through a variety of programs
 d. No experience needed
 e. Two free months of your own Demonstrator Website
 f. Online ordering available to your family, friends, customers
 g. Quarterly minimum of $300 in sales to stay active
 h. Exclusive Facebook groups, websites, weekly email with ideas,  training events, online Stampin' University and more…
Please don’t hesitate to ask any questions!  You can find more details on my website under the JOIN tab at www.jmazur.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment