Follow SimplySheStamps

Thursday, September 17, 2020

Lovin' Beautiful Autumn Leaves



 I cased this card from Stampin' Up!'s Instagram...I added a layer and some more highlights of color to the leaves with a sponge dauber.  Many of us need a dose of hope these days, so I think I'll make some more of these to mail.  Bumblebee has to be my new go-to color!  I used that along with Flirty Flamingo, Terracotta Tile, and Merry Merlot.  I love the gradient color in the leaves.  You can check my FB Live to see how I achieved that effect.




Another card cased from Stampin' Up!...changing out the colors for an autumn vibe.  Bumblebee again used with Cinnamon Cider and Cajun Craze.  The Beautiful Autumn Bundle includes a stamp set and three punches...two leaves and an acorn.




And yes...another card cased from Stampin' Up!  I switched out the colors, added some Brushed Metallic cardstock, and swapped the ribbon.  I love this rose-gold/copper effect for fall!  Check out my FB Live to see these in action!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment