Follow SimplySheStamps

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Coming Home to Make a Difference


My Facebook LIVE video last night showcased the Coming Home stamp set.  For every set sold, Stampin' Up! will donate $3 to organizations for foster care, adoption, and infertility.  From now until the end of December, I will be donating 20% of my sales of this stamp set, coordinating framelits, anything from the Trimming the Town Suite, and the Brick & Mortar 3D embossing folder to local foster care families.  Please join me in Making a Difference and Craft for a Cause!






I did CASE the card above from a card created by Mikaela Titheridege.  I changed up just a few things.  Don't shy away from this set if the framelits don't fit into your budget...these images are pretty easy to fussy cut!

The next card was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest, yet I must apologize for not being able to find it again and give credit to the stamper.  Thought it was a great card for a newly licensed driver!





Product List 

No comments:

Post a Comment