Follow SimplySheStamps

Sunday, December 13, 2020

Create a Stolen Moment Today


What will you craft today?  I'm working on felt ornaments, Paper Pumpkin cards and gift-card packaging.  Be sure to schedule time to be creative during this busy season...crafting is so good for the heart and mind.


Last year I found these cute Gingerbread Houses on Pinterest by Gingermelon but didn't have the time to try to make any.  This year I have been embroidering by hand for the first time!  These remind me of all of the felt projects my sister had made throughout the years, so it has been therapeutic for me to be making these during the first holiday season since we've lost her.  And I'm so glad that last month's Paper Pumpkin had gingerbread houses....it makes my packaging of these super quick!





No comments:

Post a Comment