Follow SimplySheStamps

Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Hey Chick Bundles and Dies are NOW available!

 

Yay!  The Hey Chick and Hey Birthday Chick stamp sets and coordinating dies are now available! These stamp sets crack me up!   The coordinating dies make it so easy to create super-cute cards!  Scroll down to get the item numbers.  Save on the Bundle (stamp set & dies) or purchase the items separately.

I featured some of the Hey Chick products during my weekly Tuesday Night Stampin' Club Facebook LIVE yesterday.  Be sure to Follow my page so you get notified when I go LIVE! Watch the Replay here:

I used a Blending Brush to add just a touch of Balmy Blue to the Basic White Cardstock.  And oh my...I just love those corn cobs!!!

The chicken wire was die-cut out of the Love You Always Foil in Sahara Sand.  Can't wait to color more of these chickens now that I have dies to cut them out!!! 

Hey Chick Item Numbers 

Save on Bundles!  Items are available separately too!
Chick Dies
[158199]
$32.00



Below are other products I used on the featured cards from my Facebook LIVE video
and some favorites to use with the Hey Chick Bundles! 

      • Craft at a virtual EVENT

When the Bouquet of Hope February Paper Pumpkin Kit was revealed, it was the perfect opportunity to offer this kit as a fundraising event for Bright Pink. I learned about Bright Pink through my fraternity Zeta Tau Alpha’s philanthropy as we partner to educate our communities about breast cancer prevention and early detection. 


I will be donating $5 to Bright Pink for every Bouquet of Hope kit purchased!

Please consider Crafting for a Cause with me.  For more details click here.



No comments:

Post a Comment