Follow SimplySheStamps

Monday, June 14, 2021

Sweet Peaches!

 

You're a Peach Card Class cards

We had a wonderful time during my virtual You're a Peach Card Class on Saturday!  I'm so grateful for my stampin' friends that craft with me!  These are the three cards we made shown above.  Scroll through this post to see them up close and find out about the inspiration for these cards.

Card Map card

This card was based on a "card map" using two strips of Designer Series Paper cut at 2" x 5-1/4" and a die-cut from the Stitched So Sweetly dies in the center for the focal point.  The Pale Papaya & White 1/2" Ribbon ties it all together!  We used a sponge dauber to give the peaches extra depth.  Click here to watch my video from my last Facebook LIVE to see how to do that!

CASED it!

I was inspired by the Sweet Strawberry card that Stampin' Up! provided to us Demonstrators as a sample for the Sweet Strawberry Bundle.  I added more ink colors for my class card and let the stamps do the work!  

Seriously, these peaches are aah-mazing when you add a little extra ink with a sponge dauber to the stamp before you stamp onto the paper!  And that little sparkle in the Sweet as a Peach stamp set is the inside of the flower blossoms.  And speaking of sparkle....have you noticed the sparkle of the Artistry Blooms Sequins on all of the class cards?

Fun Fold

Our last card was a simple fun fold card.  Cut off a portion of the front of the card so you get a peek of some You're a Peach Designer Series Paper attached to part of the inside of the card.   You also get some floral images in this suite of products (stamps, dies, paper) in addition to the peaches!  And there's a Happy Birthday sentiment stamped on the inside of the card.  I love the mixture of fonts used in the sentiments from the stamp set...typeset and cursive!

Well, my You're a Peach card class was a success and I'd love to add some more friends to our lil' stampin' circle of friends for my next class!


Contact me if you'd like to participate and also if you'd like to get my exclusive Bloom Where You're Planted card kit.  Six cards (2 each of 3 designs) using Bloom Where You're Planted Designer Series Paper and coordinating cardstock and embellishments.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment