Follow SimplySheStamps

Wednesday, October 20, 2021

How to "Mount" your Cling Stamps


With today being the once-a-year, one-day-only sale on stamps, I thought you'd like to see an alternate way to adhere those labels to your CLING STAMPS.  I've had much better luck "mounting" my cling stamps this way vs. following the directions that come with the stamps...

less air bubbles and higher success in getting them straight!


It is much easier to watch the how-to rather than read the step-by-step directions, so please watch my Facebook LIVE video from last night.

You can follow me on my Facebook Page to be notified when I post my
 Tuesday Night Stampin' Club or Lunch & Learn LIVE videos.  



Clearance Rack updated October 2021- Save up to 60%


Supplies can be ordered through my online store here
Thanks for stopping by!  Julia Mazur @ SimplySheStamps


No comments:

Post a Comment