Follow SimplySheStamps

Friday, July 22, 2016

Summer Love and Affection


Have to say... that my Affectionately Yours class was a success!  I hope those ladies who attended will agree with me;)  This is another of our cards we created.  It started with a "card map" which used punched hexagons of patterned paper...I swapped in images from the Love & Affection stamp set. And it was easy to pick the colors to use...the ones featured in the Affectionately Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper (a.k.a. DSP). See below for the colors we used.  


On the card base front I trimmed off a 1/2" from the bottom.  On the inside of the card, I adhered a 3/4" strip of the DSP at the bottom.  The Whisper White layer measures 3 1/2" x 5 1/2" so that's how you get the little strip of Cucumber Crush at the top of the card.



No comments:

Post a Comment