Follow SimplySheStamps

Monday, May 18, 2020

InColor Trendsetters!

click here for original photo 
Who knew that John Legend had an inside scoop on the new 2020-2022 Stampin' Up! InColors!  Did anyone else see his Magenta Madness suit on The Voice?

And I don't have my pre-order items yet, so I don't have any samples made, but I have found the other InColors trending in pop culture as well!  Scroll below to see Life InColor 2020!

If you're interested in participating in an In Color Share, contact me soon!  I can only take 5 spots in this first session.  Other spots will be available in June. You'll need to Paypal, Zelle, etc. the fee in order to register for the 2020-2022 In Color Share.  It's a great way to try out the new colors!  Ink pads, refills, markers and blends will be available to order in June.
For $20 you'll get:

  • 20 sheets of In Color cardstock (4 sheets of each color)
  • 10 sheets of In Color 6 x 6 Designer Series paper (2 of each color)
  • 20 In Color Enamel Dots (4 of each color)
  • 60" of ribbon in each In Color

Bumblebee
Misty Moonlight
Cinnamon Cider

Just Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment