Follow SimplySheStamps

Saturday, May 1, 2021

Fresh Freesia is Dressed to Impress!


So long Purple Posy and Hello to Fresh Freesia! 

 It's a new 2021-2023 In Color which will be available on May 4!  I've been playing around with the yummy new In Colors...maybe you've seen me on Facebook @SimplySheStamps.  You can watch the replay from earlier this week by clicking on the video below.  And yes, I played around with my project after filming and you see the end result further down here on my blog post.


I made a cute little coordinating gift bag using the new Ombre Gift Bags to go along with my card.  Can you believe I found a perfectly coordinating mini clothespin in a craft store?!?!?  Stampin' Up! definitely is on-trend with these new In Colors!  You see a touch of Pale Papaya as well on the Parfum.


Scroll on down to see some of the supplies used...I can't list the Fresh Freesia products just yet...

Join me virtually on Zoom for a Catalog Kick-Off Event on Monday, May 3 at 7:00 pm 

Contact me to register for FREE!

or for a Catalog Tour during my weekly LIVE on Facebook on May 4 at 6:00 pm



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment