Follow SimplySheStamps

Sunday, May 2, 2021

Teachers...You Got This!


It's Teacher Appreciation week this coming week.  To all the teachers out there...the end is near!  What a year for you all.  We appreciate your dedication, hard work, and efforts in learning how to serve students during a pandemic!  To everyone else out there...

THANK a TEACHER this week!


I used one of my favorite stamp sets to create the cards above, Ridiculously Awesome, and it is retiring (I have absolutely no idea why after just one year in the catalog)!  There's a great story behind the stamp set...Million Dollar Sales Achiever Rhonda Wade worked with CEO Sara Douglass' husband Sean to design this hand-written stamp set.  I LOVE the messages!  Unfortunately, it is sold out:(

You can swap out with another set that I'm sad is retiring...the Strong & Beautiful set.  To be honest, I did overlook it in the catalog for quite a while, but the sentiments are spot-on for the strong & beautiful in our lives!

The last day to add this set to your stamping supplies is May 3, 2021.  Spread some kindness!





Join me virtually on Zoom for a Catalog Kick-Off Event on Monday, May 3 at 7:00 pm 

Contact me to register for FREE!

or for a Catalog Tour during my weekly LIVE on Facebook on May 4 at 6:00 pm




 

No comments:

Post a Comment