Follow SimplySheStamps

Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Bright Pink Sweet Strawberries



In honor of my Zeta sisters who helped me raise money for my BrightPink.org fundraiser and ZetaDay2021, I stamped a thank you card featuring the Sweet Strawberry Bundle during last night's Tuesday Night Stampin' Club Facebook LIVE.  I am so grateful to everyone who participated and donated to this fundraiser in honor of my real sister who we lost a year ago to breast cancer.

My inspiration came from the Flirty Flamingo card straight from the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog.  I changed the card stock to a modern turquoise blue...Pool Party...to honor one of the ZTA colors. And the strawberries are a much-loved symbol of our fraternity.


The Sweet Strawberry Bundle is so popular that the Strawberry Builder Punch has sold out and we're waiting on more to come...probably the beginning of April...which is still before strawberry season!  Let me know if you'd like to be on the list to be notified when it is back in stock!  The Sweet Strawberry stamp set is still available to order now.
 
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment